To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at email@example.com
Advanced Armorer’s Course
October 26 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CDT
- Basic Armorer’s Review
- Malfunctions Identification
- Equipment Deficiency Solutions
- AR15 Platform Build Review
- AR9 Platform Build Review
- Overcoming Gas Related Issues
- Overcoming Accuracy Related Issues
- “Live Fire” Malfunctions Exercise
- Turn-In Inspections
- Suppressor Services & Maintenance
- Practical Tools & Equipment to Have on Hand
- Practical Exercises
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students Must be Legally Able to Purchase, Own, or Possess a Firearm.
- Students Will be Provided with the Necessary Safety Equipment for Range Operations, if Needed.
- Appropriate Clothing for Range and Weather is Required.
- Basic Pistol Knowledge and Experience is Required.
- Ammunition Count: Approximately 50 rounds of 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem & 50 rounds of 9mm. (FACTORY AMMUNITION ONLY)
*Lunch is provided (microwave & refrigerator on site)*
Certificate issued upon successful completion of course