To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at email@example.com
December 13 @ 9:30 am – December 14 @ 5:30 pm CST
- Components of the AR Platform
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Lower Receiver Assembly
- Upper Receiver Assembly
- Head Space
- Identifying the difference between semi-auto & full auto
- Barrel Twist & Ballistics
- Disassembly & Assembly Worksheets, AR9 Assembly (Optional)
- Suppressor Maintenance & Service (Optional)
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students must be legally eligible to own a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 40 rounds (FACTORY AMMUNITION ONLY)
*Lunch is provided (microwave & refrigerator on site)*
*Housing accommodations available upon request*
Armorer’s Course – 12/13/2023
FOR LE DEPARTMENTS ONLY: Please RSVP for on site payment of if Department needs a PO.