To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Counter Terror Carbine (SOLD OUT)
May 21 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm CDT$295.00
During this course of instruction, the students will be introduced to techniques of identifying a “Threat” vs. bystanders. Deploy movement in directions which will allow them to gain accurate shot placement to avoid striking innocent bystanders who may be in proximity of the “threat” causing injury or death to the bystanders. The students will deploy the techniques of using cover/concealment to their advantage to engage “threats” while maintaining their cover/concealment. At the conclusion of the course of learning the students will put all the techniques to use in different scenario-based training.
- Cost – $350.00
- Length – 8 Hours/ 1 Day
- Hours – 9:30AM-5:30PM
- Certificate issued upon successful completion of course
- Identification of a “Threat” vs. Innocent Bystander
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Use of Force Training Simulator
- Movement Drills
- Communication Drills
- Practical Exercises
- “Live Fire” Exercises
- Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to engage “Threat”
- Elevation Changes and Dynamic Movement to engage “Threat”
- Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to clear a room or area
- Target Discernment while clearing a room or area with “Threats” and Innocent Bystanders
- Effectively keep Command and Control of room or area, once cleared
- Issuance of Certificates
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students must be legally able to purchase, own, or possess a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations, if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 200 rounds of factory ammunition, no reloads allowed.