To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Every Day Carry Course
April 29 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CDT
- Conceal Carry Weapons Review
- Reload of the Magazine – Emergency & Tactical
- Moving off the “X”
- Clothing Considerations While Carrying Concealed
- Equipment Identification, Limitations & Expectations
- Situational Awareness as it Relates to Public Settings
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Use of Force Training Simulator
- Getting off the “X” Drills
- Multiple Target Engagement Drills
- Public Settings Engagement Drills
- Positional Shooting Stances
- Practical Exercises
- “Live Fire” Exercises
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students Must be Legally Able to Purchase, Own, or Possess a Firearm.
- Students Will be Provided with the Necessary Safety Equipment for Range Operations, if Needed.
- Appropriate Clothing for Range and Weather is Required.
- Basic Pistol Knowledge and Experience is Required.
- Ammunition Count: Approximately 250 rounds (FACTORY AMMUNITION ONLY)
*Lunch is NOT provided (microwave & refrigerator on site)*
Certificate issued upon successful completion of course