To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri Conceal Carry Weapons Course
August 19 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CDT
- Laws regulating concealed carry in the state of Missouri
- Safe storage, cleaning, & care of firearms
- Firearms safety in the home, on the range, & while carrying
- Safely loading & unloading a magazine procedures
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Oral exam of course material
- “Live-Fire” practical exercise
- “Live-Fire” qualification
- Issuance of certificates
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students attending the course must be of legal age to carry conceal in the state of Missouri.
- Student must be legally eligible to own a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations, if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 50 rounds (FACTORY AMMUNITION ONLY)
*Lunch is NOT provided (microwave & refrigerator on site)*
Certificate issued upon successful completion of course