To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rifle Basics Course
December 2 @ 9:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- History of the AR Platform
- Safety & Functions Check
- Safe Firearm Handling
- Parts and Functions of the AR Platform
- Procedures to Disassemble the AR Platform
- Procedures to Assemble the AR Platform
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Practical Exercises
- Positional Stances for Firing the AR Platform
- “Live-Fire” Range
- Issuance of certificates
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students must be legally able to purchase, own, or possess a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations, if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 60 rounds (FACTORY AMMUNITION ONLY)
*Lunch is NOT provided (microwave & refrigerator on site)*
Certificate issued upon successful completion of course