To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at email@example.com
SDI Armorer’s Course
December 13 – December 14 CST
- Cost – $500.00
- Length – 16 Hours/ 2 DayS
- Hours – 9:30AM-5:30PM
- Black Rain will provide lunch
- Housing accommodations available upon request
- Components of the AR Platform
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Lower Receiver Assembly
- Upper Receiver Assembly
- Head Space
- Identifying the difference of semi-auto & full auto
- Barrel Twist & Ballistics
- Disassembly & Assembly WorksheetsAR9 Assembly (Optional)
- Suppressor Maintenance & Service (Optional)
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Student must be legally eligible to own a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations, if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 40 rounds of factory ammunition, no reloads allowed.
0 people are attending SDI Armorer’s Course