To schedule your training or book an event at the B.R.O. Shooter Development Institute, call 888.836.2620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SDI Defensive Pistol 1
July 9 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm CDT$175.00
- Disassembly & Reassembly of the pistol platform
- Cleaning, Maintenance, and storage of a pistol
- Safety Checks & Function Checks
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Static Shooting Stances – Standing, Seated, Kneeling & Prone
- Loading & Unloading Procedures for a pistol
- Practical Exercises
- Range Brief
- “Live Fire” Exercises
- Preventative Maintenance
- Issuance of Certificates
Required Pre-requisites & Equipment
- Students must be legally able to purchase, own, or possess a firearm.
- Students will be provided with the necessary safety equipment for range operations, if needed.
- Appropriate clothing for range and weather is required.
- Students will need to bring 200 rounds of factory ammunition, no reloads allowed.