Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light® uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 600 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
This model (M600U-Z68-BK) comes with an installed click-type pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||600||.0||lumens|
|Weight w/Batteries||5||.6||ounces (approx.)|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.